Friday, August 8, 2014

Armani watch AR0475

Armani watch AR0475 Upgrade to style and sophistication with this elegant Emporio Armani watch. Boasting a stunning 42mm stainless steel case matched with a secure stainless steel band, this timepiece makes an ideal accessory for any affair. The black dial sits under a mineral crystal, which combines a stylish look and an easy-to-read display. The sleek, subtle design instills this watch with an unmistakable sense of luxury that cannot be matched. Additional features include water resistance up to 50 meters, date, and measures seconds.


I bought this Armani watch AR0475 as an anniversary/Xmas present for my boyfriend. He is a fan of Armani Exchange, so I thought that he would like this. Out of the many watches I looked at online, and on different websites, this was my favorite. I really liked that it was black, and not the customary silver. It provides a unique touch. He loves it too (or at least that’s what he’s told me).






from detectivedan.co http://ift.tt/1slQCXF

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1muZMcR

No comments:

Post a Comment